Giving someone a gift of a bouquet of preserved flowers is always well received. On events like Mother’s Day or a communion, bouquets of white roses are the quintessential gift.
Out of the many kinds of floral compositions with roses that exist in the market, Verdissimo recommends a bouquet of roses. In our catalogue, you will find all kinds of preserved roses with which you can make preserved bouquets and all kinds of floral compositions. White roses, because of their colour and delicacy, are the most popular, especially for bridal bouquets.
We are going to explain, in a simple way, how to make preserved roses into a bouquet:
- Buy the roses: Preserved roses have the same colour and beauty as fresh roses. Our Standard Rose and Mini-Stem Rose presentations are perfect for bouquets. Choose fern leaves as the perfect accompaniment. As they are preserved plants, you don’t need to worry about caring for them, as they only need to be dusted and kept out of direct sunlight.
- Clean the stems: Although preserved roses usually come ready to be used, you can clean the stem, taking out thorns and leaves that stick out. Cut the stems of the white preserved roses so that they are all the same length. Clean the fern leaves also.
- Fasten the preserved roses: To avoid the roses breaking or bending, fasten each flowers with a strong thread or a fine wire. The wire goes through the calyx and runs down the back of stem as if it were a spiral.
- Placement of the eternal roses: Once cleaned and fastened, assemble the roses together in a concentric form. Take care not to break the stems as you form a semi-sphere. Tie the roses together with an elastic band or a rope.
- Cover the wire with clean ferns. In this way, you will ensure that the internal fastening of the roses can’t be seen.
- The bouquet wrap: Cover the stem area where the bouquet of roses is tied with a wide ribbon made from natural fabric, a satin bow, or something similar.
In this easy and practical way, you can make beautiful bouquets with white preserved roses. With Verdissimo’s preserved roses you can keep this composition for a long time, without it withering, and it will remain the same as the first day.
At Verdissimo you will find an incredible variety of preserved flowers and plants and a great team of advisors for your interior decoration.
Verdissimo: Discover the beauty of preserved flowers!