Flowers and plants are natural elements that form part of our environment and make it much more pleasant and beautiful. Also, they are present at the key moments of our lives, for example on birthdays, at weddings, on Saint Valentine’s Day, etc.
However, as they are alive, both floral decoration with cut flowers and fresh flowers from the garden end up withering, losing their fragrance and their vibrant colours after a few days. Also, to maintain plants in perfect condition, they must be lavished with care, water and sunlight, something that is not always possible.
What are preserved flowers?
Preservation is a 100% natural conservation technique that allows plants to maintain the same appearance and texture as fresh plants. Using some drying chemical products, the flower will conserve its original appearance and colour for a long time, making its essence last.
At Verdissimo, you will enjoy a wide selection of plants, flowers, leaves and trees. Out of the flowers, preserved roses are the most sought after, although you can also find lots to choose from for your floral art compositions. These are some of the most popular flowers from our catalogue:
- Rose: This is the leading flower of the collection and one of the flowers that is most cared for during the preservation process. Roses are available in many colours and in different presentations: long stem, short stem or in heads. They are stunning on their own, in bouquets or in centre floral compositions.
- V-Rose: Premium Rose, greater in size than the standard rose, and especially selected to give on very special occasions. An exquisite gift that reflects a taste for the exclusive and a passion for distinction and elegance, which this high-end Verdissimo product brings.
- Orchid: A delicate flower for special celebrations like weddings or banquets. They can be mounted with models of various colours in compositions on small stands, giving a minimalist touch.
- Gardenia: They are very visual models because of their open leaves, which give them a romantic and sentimental feel. They are a very special floral art gift if they are prepared individually on a special stand: in a vase, basket, bouquet…
- Hydrangea: A stunning, colourful flower that gives a delightful romantic air to any ambience in all kinds of floral compositions.
- Mini Lily: A small flower full of subtlety. Available in various tones. Perfect as a centrepiece or to show off in a small vase.
- Chrysanthemum: In floral arrangements or in minimalist compositions, this flower brightens up any atmosphere thanks to their delicate beauty.
- Tuberose: Available in various colours (pink, white, blue…). Used often in ceremonies and events. Transmit delicacy and elegance.
- Carnation: You can choose between a great variety of colours to highlight your floral art compositions. Perfect for both traditional floral decorations and for the most avant-garde decorations in boxes, glasses, flat stands, etc.
At Verdissimo you will find an incredible variety of preserved flowers and plants and a great team of advisors for your interior decoration.
Verdissimo: Discover the beauty of preserved flowers!