Are you looking for a distinctive edge in interior decoration? Have you ever thought of putting grass inside your home? Verdissimo’s natural preserved grass is the solution you have been looking for so you can have a beautiful garden, without it needing to be watered or needing excessive maintenance!
Why Preserved Grass?
Trends evolve in decoration. Now, both in the home and in interiors, people want to create green spaces because of their decorative possibilities and the sensation of harmony and peace that they provide.
Indoor green spaces can be enjoyed all year round. They can be adapted to spaces of all sizes and they always look great. They do not dry out or wither. You can create a plant space with grass and floral decoration at the entrance, in the hall or in the corner of the lounge. Or, if you prefer, you can enjoy enviable grass in any room, so long as it is covered and away from direct sunlight.
It should be noted that we are cultivating a variety that is also being used to create golf course greens, but Verdissimo’s product is for decorative use only; it can only be used inside.
Verdissimo’s natural preserved grass is the best alternative to fresh grass for places that do not have adequate environmental conditions for its natural growth, as is the case inside buildings.
It is a 100% natural product and its appearance is like fresh grass. However, its possibilities are endless:
- It makes it possible to create indoor gardens that do not need to be watered and do not need sunlight.
- Its long lifespan makes it much more economical and affordable than fresh grass.
- This product is for indoor use, it is extremely versatile, both for decoration on its own and for making a personal floral decoration, combined with flowers and leaves. Its possibilities for decoration are endless. It can be used to create vertical gardens, plant walls, overlays or to create small natural spaces, which would be impossible to make with fresh grass.
This economic and ecological product hardly needs any maintenance and is great value for money:
- It remains the same throughout the whole year. It does not get worn, dry out and it will not get fungus or bacteria.
- It does not need water, fertilizer or maintenance, which consequently saves money.
- It is quick and easy to install.
Have You Ever Thought About How You Can Use Preserved Grass?
Make an Indoor Garden
With indoor grass you can create a garden in an indoor space to give a closed area a more natural, fresh feeling. With this type of décor, you’ll give said space a much fresher, more chic style regardless of whether we’re talking about your home or your workplace. This indoor grass is perfect for most large rooms in a home or office, especially for living rooms and offices with large desks.
Create Vertical Gardens
Vertical gardens inside a home are a great upgrade for any wall and also do a lot to purify the environment. This type of garden can fit inside a framework, though the most common practice is to create the design on the wall itself. The most popular choices for where to place it are in the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, and the study.
Nowadays more and more offices and businesses are joining the growing trend of decorating their spaces with preserved grass, preserved moss, or other very similar products.
Create a Green Wall
Wall decorating is one of the most popular creative expressions in the interior décor of buildings. To make one, you need to take the time to make sure that you use the right products.
These days it’s not unusual to see green walls that combine products such as preserved grass with other products, which might include preserved flowers or branches, so as to break up the verticality of a wall. Putting one together is a fun challenge for any aspiring interior designer!
Reuse Everyday Objects
You can use preserved natural grass to repurpose otherwise mundane objects, giving them a much more natural, ecologically-friendly appearance. For example, an upholstered waste basket would make a wonderful receptacle for preserved grass.
What Are the Advantages of Preserved Grass?
Even though we have talked about some of the details regarding preservation at the beginning of the article, in this section we will review and compile the main advantages of placing preserved grass:
- Price: this type of grass has an unbeatable quality/price ratio due to its long life.
- Natural: it’s 100% natural, treated with special products to help maintain it.
- Ecological: It’s ecological thanks to its low energy consumption.
- Maintenance: preserved grass does not deteriorate, it’s a long-lasting preserved product that doesn’t require maintenance.
- Free of bacteria: with this type of grass you can have peace of mind, your children can play without problems because …there’s no bacteria or fungi!
- Grass installation: as we were saying, preserved grass installation is very easy and fast.
In Verdissimo you will find a great variety of preserved plants and flowers and a great team of consultants for your interior decoration.
Verdissimo: Discover the beauty of preserved flowers!