For the month of May we here at Verdissimo have selected Eucalyptus Nicholii as the preserved tree of the month. The selection of this product was based on its natural, vibrant, lively appearance, which qualities we love to showcase during springtime.
In this article we’re going to focus on reviewing the characteristics of this type of eucalyptus and its main decorative uses.
The Characteristics of Eucalyptus Nicholii
Eucalyptus Nicholii is a small tree that has very characteristic bark and pedunculated (having a large stalk), very narrow, grayish-green-colored leaves.
The sheer quantity of slender leaves that the eucalyptus has give it a spectacular volume, making it of great value for décor.
The Main Uses of Eucalyptus Nicholii
As we mentioned above, Eucalyptus Nicholii is perfect for decorating interior spaces. Normally, this eucalyptus is used in boho-chic décor.
Boho-chic décor is the most bohemian, free style of décor of all the main styles of décor in use these days. In this style of décor, colors play a very important role along with ethnic fabrics, which in many cases are the medium used to provide said colors to the environment in question.
Another fundamental aspect of this style of décor is the use of flowers and plants. And that’s where Eucalyptus Nicholii comes into play; it’s one of the choices available from Verdissimos’s line of preserved trees, and it’s capable of giving any space a woodland feel, and it can also provide a lot of color.
Are you excited about decorating your house with some Eucalyptus Nicholii?
Well, if you get it from Verdissimo, it will last you a long time. It will retain its beauty over time with no effort on your part since it’s practically maintenance-free due to the fact that even though it’s a natural, real plant, it doesn’t need water or light.
Other Types of Eucalyptus
At Verdissimo, in addition to Eucalyptus Nicholii, we have many other types of eucalyptus. Some of them include:
- Eucalyptus Populus: this is the most cosmopolitan eucalyptus, and it’s one of the best types of eucalyptus for combining with flowers.
- Baby Blue Eucalyptus: this eucalyptus is appropriate for a modern style due to its cool, muted tones.
- Eucalyptus Cinerea: this type of eucalyptus comes from the northern hemisphere and has a very elegant, post-modern look to it.
- Eucalyptus Gunnii: we love to use Gunnii to decorate vintage spaces. Its wide, bluish leaves create very welcoming spaces.
- Eucalyptus Parvifolia: this type of eucalyptus is often used in country-style décor.
If you would like to know more about Eucalyptus Nicholii or other types of eucalyptus, we recommend reading the article “The Different Types of Eucalyptus Available from Verdissimo and Their Various Uses”.
Verdissimo | Discover the beauty of preserved flowers!