The Verdissimo group is the largest wholesaler for the production of preserved plants. The preservation technique conserves the natural beauty of
Preserved flowers and plants are the perfect solution for decorating the home and places like hospitals and waiting rooms or for making indoor gardens.
What is the preservation technique?
This 100% natural technology is carried out in three phases:
- The flowers and plants are cultivated until they reach their ideal size and are at their most beautiful, when they are then cut.
- The recently-cut plants and flowers undergo a process of rehydration, which is biodegradable and made from fresh plants.
- The flowers begin to absorb the preserving solution through their stems until all the water and sap are replaced by the preserving solution. The preservation process is complete.
Although different preservation techniques for decoration with flowers and plants have been used for years, the Verdissimo group were the first to patent this particular system of preservation. From our inception over 25 years ago until today, the technological advances and the continuous effort of our excellent team of professionals have enabled the company to become the leading wholesaler in the large-scale production of flowers and plants.
Why buy preserved flowers and plants?
- Preserved flowers and plants are the best solution for floral decoration. Their possibilities are endless, from a simple orchid to give a subtle touch of beauty to any environment to foliage, trees, and decorative indoor shrubs.
- Preserved flowers and plants are long-lasting. You can enjoy their beauty for months or even years.
- As opposed to fresh flowers, which need constant care and special light and humidity conditions, preserved plants do not need maintenance, to be watered, nor sunlight in order to maintain their lush and beautiful appearance.
- They are a 100% natural product. The preservation process is carried out with a liquid made from plants, which does not contaminate or damage the environment.
- They are long-lasting and ecological. Verdissimo’s preserved plants are a long-lasting product. This means that they are much more efficient than freshly-cut plants as they do not need special transport, storage, and distribution conditions.
- They are excellent value for money. Although a Verdissimo flower is more expensive than the same fresh flower, the actual yield is higher than fresh flowers. While fresh flowers have a very short lifespan, preserved flowers can last for years without losing their colour and beauty.
Verdissimo: Discover the beauty of preserved flowers!