Wedding season is almost here, which means many of you are constantly thinking about the most suitable wedding decoration for your special day. With the hope to inspire you, from Verdissimo, the leading producer of preserved plants and flowers, we want to dedicate this article to telling you all about 2022 wedding decoration, so you don’t miss out.
Table decoration for weddings
Table decoration for weddings is one of the most important aspects of the ceremony. Keep in mind that all the guests will be seated around the table, so this decoration will be observed very thoroughly.
For this reason, it’s important that you know which flowers for weddings are best. Some of these flowers include:
- Roses: These are the queen of the garden and are considered the most beautiful flowers in the world. Also, they come in many varieties and colors.
- Chrysanthemums: These striking flowers are perfect for creating centerpieces with volume. Just like roses, you can find chrysanthemums in different varieties and colors.
- Gardenias: These flowers are very similar to roses and also come in different colors. A good option for creating romantic centerpieces.
- Hydrangeas: These flowers also give a lot of volume and you can find them in numerous colors, many of them perfect for your wedding.
With these flowers, you can create lovely floral arrangements for weddings capable of impacting even the least observant guest. Some of these floral arrangements may be monochromatic, for example, the one below.
At this centerpieces, you can see different flowers with the same color combined with greenery. A hit for a boho chic wedding. However, if you prefer a more discrete centerpiece, you can opt for softer colors such as white, perfect for this type of ceremony since it represents purity and innocence.
Rustic decoration for weddings
Rustic decoration for weddings is another option we want to highlight. This type of decoration has become very trendy in 2021, and will be at 2022, and shows no signs of stopping.
This decoration is very natural and cozy, capable of creating dreamy atmospheres.
It’s mainly characterized by using very natural materials such as wood and wicker, and products such as lavender.
Colors often used in rustic decoration are brown and green, though as you can see in the image above, lavender is perfect for a color accent, helping make the room more “fun” and natural.
However, if you don’t like the purple touch that lavender gives, you can always decorate the ceremony with some type of green product, which is very suitable for rustic decoration.
Besides telling you all about rustic or country-style decoration, we want to make a special mention of one of the decoration styles for weddings that comes from rustic decoration and also is becoming trendy. This decoration is known as farmhouse and it mixes styles such as Scandinavian, industrial and, of course, rustic.
2022 wedding decoration
Although we previously talked about two 2022 decoration styles for weddings, there are many others. Depending on your tastes and the location of the ceremony, you can opt for other styles such as the ones below:
- Navy decoration: This is very typical in areas near the sea and is mainly characterized by blue and white shades, in flowers, furniture and other elements.
- Minimalist decoration: This is characterized by “less is more,” i.e. the absence of unnecessary decorative elements, and soft and neutral shades.
- Boho chic decoration: This is characterized by very vibrant colors and a mix of different styles and materials, so it uses many plants and flowers.
Although these styles are the most common for 2021 wedding decoration, there are many others. We recommend you choose the one that you feel strongly about, regardless of trends.
Wedding decoration ideas
One of the wedding decoration ideas that we suggest at Verdissimo is using preserved flowers. Normally, these products are used in interior decoration, however, decorating with preserved flowers for weddings is a great idea. Wondering why?
First of all, because these flowers are completely natural, making the aesthetics perfect. Also, you can save these flowers as a lovely keepsake of your big day, since they’re products that maintain their beauty over time without needing water.
However, flowers aren’t the only wedding decoration idea that we suggest. It’s important for wedding decoration to be very complete, so you can use other elements for decoration. Some of these elements are:
- Candles: Candles are the perfect decorative element for night weddings. We love them for illuminating paths that the bride and groom walk down or even combining them with flowers for centerpieces.
- Posters: Posters are decorative elements for day and night weddings. Besides decorating spaces, both indoor and outdoor, they’re perfect for indicating areas such as exits, the bar, etc.
- Illuminated letters: Large-scale letters have become very trendy for weddings. Usually, the initials of the bride and groom are used and if the wedding is at night, you can choose illuminated letters.
We hope from Verdissimo that this post has given you some decoration ideas so your wedding is perfect. And remember that your wedding will be one of the most special days of your life, so you should think carefully about each and every detail and moment, from the ceremony to the banquet, dance and more.
Verdissimo | Discover the beauty of preserved flowers!